Monday 8 November 2010

Block 2 Part 2 progress

I am here.

Some handy simple descriptions of synchronous and asynchronous communications:

If the communication is in real time it is called synchronous. In synchronous online communication, all participants must be connected to the network simultaneously for as long as they are communicating (e.g., a chat room) communication.

In asynchronous communication the message is sent at one point in time and the recipient can pick it up later, when they choose to.
Chipmunk at Marwell Zoo, Twyford, UK (2008)
And finally, a random photo of a chipmunk, taken in 2008 at Marwell Zoo, just outside Winchester in the UK. His or her other ear is partly missing, poor thing!

I've been to a number of zoos and wildlife parks in the UK, but Marwell is probably the best of them. Some time ago I was taken to the San Diego Wildlife Park while visiting a friend - it was awesome!

I think I might make this my Blogger profile pic :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment